1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
It's been an interesting one. Many changes in my life took place, and two really big decisions were made.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
October 13th...around 10:30 pm
3) What was your least favourite moment of the year?
I guess saying goodbye to my family in August
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
At Dave and Busters in Addison, IL
5) Who were you with?
Melissa, my sister Jeanne and my brother in law, Craig.
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
Sitting at home listening to kids screaming outside
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
Actually I was alone when the ball dropped, but Melissa walked in shortly after midnight.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2007?
It always seems like a good idea at the time to make resolutions, but they never stick
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
10) Did you break up with anyone in 2007?
11) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
I've made a few friends so far during my journeys in Raleigh. Mostly DJ friends.
12) What was your favourite month of 2007?
October. It was the month I was looking forward to all year.
13) Did you travel outside of the country in 2007?
nope, didn't get around to it this year. Maybe next year...yeah right
14) How many different places did you travel to in 2007?
I went to Cola a couple of times to visit Melissa, then to Raleigh to live with her.
15) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
No one really comes to mind
16) What was your favourite movie that you saw in 2007?
17) What was your favourite song from 2007?
Either A23's Raw or anything off the new Foo Fighters CD
18) What was your favourite album from 2007?
Echoes Silence Patience and Grace by the Foo Fighters
19) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
only a few
20) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
Eccentrik was really great. Finally getting to see Weird Al Yankovic was also quite awesome.
21) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
I'm not that much of a drinker, so I guess that would be a no.
22) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
besides my $1000 a day crack habit, none at all.
23) How much money did you spend in 2007?
Way too much
24) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
I dunno, all I can see is United
25) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change it, what would it be?
I wouldn't. Everything happens for a reason.